Upgrade parking and purchase RESERVED Lot parking passes today
We welcome race fans for every NASCAR weekend, as well as guests for special events year-round. Please comply with all directions from parking staff and traffic enforcement when visiting the track. Click HERE to view our maps, or download the NASCAR Tracks App to have all our maps right in your pocket on race day!
GENERAL PARKING IS FREE
Free general parking is always available in our grass lots on a first come, first served basis.
CAN I PURCHASE PARKING PASSES FOR THE PAID LOTS?
Parking passes for the grass lots closest to the grandstands are included in season ticket packages. Non-season ticket holders can purchase parking passes while supplies last.
Call or visit the Ticket Office for Information on Parking
WHAT IF I HAVE AN ADA LICENSE PLACE OR PERMIT?
All you need to do is bring your ADA permit, matching ID and corresponding state-issued card and/or paperwork to the track with you! You will be directed to the ADA lots, and can check out our ADA Guide for more information about accessibility at Kansas Speedway.
For directions navigating the property once you've arrived and parked, please view the tram and ADA bus map here.
Kansas Speedway has several routes to choose from on race day:
- From Interstate 70 - Take exit I-70 at 110th Street (exit 410). You'll be routed to Speedway Boulevard, where parking attendants will direct you to Talladega Drive.
- East of I-435 - Take State Avenue west to the speedway.
- From I-435 - Take Interstate 70 west to 110th Street (Exit 410)
When traveling to the Speedway via I-435 expect delays. Once the State Avenue exit begins to back up traffic officials will close that exit. We recommend you travel to the Parallel Parkway exit. Take Parallel Parkway to 110th St. and take a Left (near Target and JCPenny's). You will then be led back to State Avenue where you will be directed to our parking lots.
NOTE: Due to the volume of vehicles arriving at the Speedway on raceday, expect delays.
- Please use all available lanes on State Avenue when arriving, we will direct you to the parking lots!
- Entry gates on State Avenue will close from East to West when lots fill during inbound traffic.
- Do not park south of Speedway Blvd, crossing four lanes of traffic is dangerous and delays traffic flow.
- If you park in the Legends shopping area you will not be able to cross State Avenue until traffic is clear. For this reason it is recommended that you park in our parking lots.
Taxi vehicles and Hotel shuttles, including other ride-sharing services such as Uber, Lyft, zTrip, etc. may drop off and pick-up at the Transportation Plaza located south of the Grandstands near Gate C. To drop off or pickup guests:
- Ride-sharing vehicles enter from Village West Parkway to Martinsville Dr.
- Proceed West on Daytona Dr.
- Turn right at Talladega Dr. into the Transportation Plaza
- Use ride-share traffic lanes & park at the next available numbered space
- Exit via Daytona Drive
- Proceed east towards Martinsville Dr.
- Follow the traffic attendant direction out of the facility
Click HERE to view maps.
- Drivers should message their rider their space number upon parking.
- Ride-Share drivers must remain with their vehicle at all times when dropping off or picking up a guest.
- Failure to follow these directions or to park in a non-designated area may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense.