All tickets will be delivered digitally, providing guests the flexibility to display their tickets on their mobile device for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD OR PRINT BEGINNING 60 DAYS OUT FROM EACH EVENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL NOT BE PRINTED OR MAILED.
DOWNLOAD THE NASCAR TRACKS APP
- Accept the permission requests.
- Select your favorite track.
- Visit the ‘Calendar’ tab to LINK ACCOUNT using your Tickets.com email address.
- Select ‘Confirm’ to receive your email verification link.
- Once your email is confirmed, it will take about 5 minutes for your account to sync to the app.
- Refresh the ‘Calendar’ tab to see your tickets!
- Click on the ‘PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
- On the left when you login to your MPV account you will see additional features you may access Print and Forward and recall tickets
- Print allows you to print a PDF of the ticket
- Forward allows you to forward the ticket digitally to another person (you must first perform the ‘print’ step in order to be able to use the ‘forward’ feature)
- Recall allows you to recall tickets previously forwarded to a friend
- When viewing the ticket(s) on your phone you can opt to download to your digital wallet