- GEICO Turn 1 and Turn 3 Terrace Campgrounds offer electrical hookups and water. All other campgrounds are primitive. United Rentals trucks providing pump-out and water fill services will be stationed in the lots as well as driving continuously throughout the RV lots between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Campers are requested to flag down the truck.
- Costs for services are $30 per water fill and $45 per pump-out. Portable toilets may be rented for your campsite. Prices are $95 per regular unit, $125 per ADA rental unit, $125 for a handwashing station, and $20 per cleaning. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the time RV services are received.
Thursday: 4:00 PM—9:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 6:00 AM—9:00 PM
Monday: 6:00 AM—10:00 AM
- GEICO Terrace/Infield: There is a limit of ten (10) total admissions per reserved space. Infield: $130, $40 youth (12 & under); Terrace: $160, $45 youth. Admission wristbands are required for Infield and Terrace access.
- GEICO Terrace/Infield: Site holders will be allowed to purchase one add-on vehicle pass per space for $100 in advance (includes motorcycles). The add-on vehicle pass MUST be adhered to the outside of the windshield with the paper backing fully removed from the sticker. Failure to adhere the sticker to the outside of the windshield will result in the vehicle being refused access to the campgrounds.
- GEICO Daytona, Martinsville, Richmond, and Phoenix will be issued one add-on vehicle pass per space at no charge. Only vehicles with this add-on pass are permitted access to these areas.
- All vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 45’ space.
- Motorhomes, RVs, campers, or any other self-contained vehicle admitted with a reserved site admission will not be eligible for pass-out or re-entry.
- The Lot 25 pass is ONLY valid for vehicles accessing and parking in the overflow Lot 25 parking lot. It does NOT allow access to any of the campgrounds.
- A Lot 25 pass may be used for any additional guests you have at your camping spot during race weekend. One Lot 25 pass per spot will be distributed and this pass must be clearly visible on the guest vehicle at all times. Additional passes may be purchased in advance for $50.00.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes established by Kansas Speedway will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All vehicles must be parked in spaces. No circling is permitted.
- Bicycles are allowed but may not exit the GEICO Terrace, Infield or Daytona Campgrounds.
- Quiet time at Kansas Speedway will be enforced from midnight to 6:00 AM. All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and turned off during quiet time.
- Open fires are NOT allowed on Kansas Speedway property. Only contained barbecue, camping stoves, and fire pits will be permitted and must be a minimum of 10 feet from any vehicle or structure. All fires must be attended at all times.
- Because Kansas Speedway is a family-oriented facility, offensive signs, public intoxication, and profanity will not be tolerated.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Do not dump waste or wastewater onto the ground or into holes on Kansas Speedway property.
- Illegal activities or actions that violate the rules and policies of Kansas Speedway are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes, and admissions may be confiscated and are non-refundable.
- Road Course Rules: Access lanes must remain open throughout the infield. Fires, grills and Burnouts are prohibited on the road course surface.
- Kansas Speedway is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable family environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all Kansas Speedway rules and policies while respecting the rights of other guests. Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change rules at any time.
- At the end of the NASCAR Cup Series event on Sunday, all RVs must remain in their assigned spot from the checkered flag until one hour after the race. DO NOT leave your spot to park on any of the exit lanes or roads as this poses a hazard to emergency vehicle traffic.
- Infield camping wristbands are not valid for grandstand admission.
- Pets are allowed in the exterior campgrounds (Martinsville, Richmond, Daytona, Phoenix and all Terraces), but NO dogs are allowed in the Infield. Owners must keep dogs on a leash 6 feet or shorter or keep the pets in the RV. Use designated areas for walking and playing with your dog in the campground. Pick up after your pet and properly dispose of waste. You are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by your dog. Please ensure that your dog does not interfere with other guests (e.g., aggression, noise, waste). Problems arising from pet behavior may result in removal from the campground and Kansas Speedway property.
- Motorcycles are allowed in all campgrounds. Motorcycles in Terraces and Infield must have an add-on vehicle pass.
GEICO Terrace and Infield RV season admissions include Pre-Race Passes to use before NASCAR Cup Series race. A Pre-Race Pass provides access to the infield before the race where guests can sign the start/finish line, walk beside pit road and see the cars before the race, visit WISE Power FanWalk, take photos in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane (pre-race only), and watch the pre-race concert and driver introductions. All other RV campgrounds must print or download the Pre-Race Passes that come with their season grandstand tickets or those that might have been purchased individually.
For specific times of pre-race activities, download the NASCAR mobile app or visit kansasspeedway.com.
- No glass is allowed - Broken glass could cause injuries.
- Sleeping tents are only allowed in the GEICO Tent Campground.
- No temporary scaffolding will be allowed in the Infield or Terrace. Ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to the vehicle.
- No platforms more than 12 inches above the roofline are allowed.
- No weapons of any type (e.g., firearms, sporting knives, swords) are permitted. Fireworks, Super Soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers, drones, sky lanterns, or other items deemed dangerous by Kansas Speedway to guests, staff, or competitors are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Flags or banners rising above the roofline must be taken down prior to the race. Displays of the confederate flag are strictly prohibited.
- No signage or advertising is permitted on any campsite without written approval.
- Kansas Speedway policy prohibits scooters, ATVs, dune buggies, private golf carts, riding bar stools, riding coolers, Segways, etc.
- RV load-in begins at 8:00 AM on Thursday, October 21, 2021
- GEICO Richmond campers must enter at the Richmond Drive entrance
- All other campers must enter at the Homestead-Miami Drive entrance
- For safety reasons, please do not park on public roads prior to the Homestead-Miami Drivegate opening
- Campers are allowed to remain on Kansas Speedway property until noon on Monday, October 25.
- GEICO Infield, Martinsville, Richmond, Phoenix and Daytona Campgrounds: Only self-contained, registered recreational vehicles and campers will be allowed. Self-contained vehicles are defined as vehicles that have built-in, permanently installed plumbing or running water and a holding tank for wastewater and sewage.
- GEICO Terraces: Only self-driven RVs will be allowed.
Kansas Speedway trams will be available to take camping guests to the grandstands on Saturday beginning at 10:30 AM and Sunday beginning at 9:30 AM.