ITL No Title No Image
Enjoy the thrill of one of NASCAR's most unpredictable tracks from right in the middle of the action! Enjoy your Kansas Speedway experience from the comfort of your own RV. With numerous unique campgrounds to choose from, there is a space for every camper right here at the track.
Day of Event Schedule
GEICO RESERVED INFIELD
Watch the races from the heart of the action. GEICO Infield Camping is in the center of it all! There are two camping areas in the Infield during NASCAR race weekends: the Speedway Club and the Front Runners Club. All spots must be purchased in advance. Please contact our Camping Specialist using the link below to inquire about availability or call us at 866.460.7223.
- Two (2) infield camping wristbands are included with each spot
- Fans may purchase up to eight (8) additional wristbands, for a maximum of ten (10) per spot
- Adult Wristbands: Spring Weekend $115 each, Fall Weekend $120 each
- Youth infield camping wristband prices (12 and under) are available and count toward the maximum
- Youth Wristbands: Spring or Fall Weekend $40 each
- One (1) add-on vehicle pass may be purchased per spot for $100 (limit 1)
- If you are towing a fifth wheel or travel trailer, you must purchase the add-on vehicle pass for the towing vehicle
- All units must be self-contained with running water and a holding tank for wastewater
- There are no electric or water hook-ups
- No pets allowed
- Spots: Season starting at $1,045 each, Weekend starting at $555 each