PRINT AT HOME
- Login to your MY TICKETS account
If this is your first-time logging in, please click SIGN UP and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase
- Click on the ‘PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket
ACCESS FROM YOUR EMAIL
All ticket holders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device
You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
ACCESS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
You may also log into your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you setup your account online.
- Login to your MY TICKETS account
If this is your first-time logging in, please click SIGN UP and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase
- Click the VIEW TICKET INVENTORY tile at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the tile event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for
- Click on the SECTION ROW SEAT indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate
- GEICO Turn 1 and Turn 3 Terrace Campgrounds offer electrical hookups and water. All other campgrounds are primitive. United Rentals trucks providing pump-out and water fill services will be stationed in the lots as well as driving continuously throughout the RV lots between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Campers are requested to flag down the truck.
- Costs for services are $30 per water fill and $45 per pump-out. Portable toilets may be rented for your campsite. Prices are $95 per regular unit, $125 per ADA rental unit, $125 for a handwashing station, and $20 per cleaning. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the time RV services are received.
Thursday: 4:00 PM—9:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 6:00 AM—9:00 PM
Monday: 6:00 AM—10:00 AM
- GEICO Terrace/Infield: There is a limit of ten (10) total admissions per reserved space. Infield: $130, $40 youth (12 & under); Terrace: $160, $45 youth. Admission wristbands are required for Infield and Terrace access.
- GEICO Terrace/Infield: Site holders will be allowed to purchase one add-on vehicle pass per space for $100 in advance (includes motorcycles). The add-on vehicle pass MUST be adhered to the outside of the windshield with the paper backing fully removed from the sticker. Failure to adhere the sticker to the outside of the windshield will result in the vehicle being refused access to the campgrounds.
- GEICO Daytona, Martinsville, Richmond, and Phoenix will be issued one add-on vehicle pass per space at no charge. Only vehicles with this add-on pass are permitted access to these areas.
- All vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 45’ space.
- Motorhomes, RVs, campers, or any other self-contained vehicle admitted with a reserved site admission will not be eligible for pass-out or re-entry.
- The Lot 25 pass is ONLY valid for vehicles accessing and parking in the overflow Lot 25 parking lot. It does NOT allow access to any of the campgrounds.
- A Lot 25 pass may be used for any additional guests you have at your camping spot during race weekend. One Lot 25 pass per spot will be distributed and this pass must be clearly visible on the guest vehicle at all times. Additional passes may be purchased in advance for $50.00.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes established by Kansas Speedway will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All vehicles must be parked in spaces. No circling is permitted.
- Bicycles are allowed but may not exit the GEICO Terrace, Infield or Daytona Campgrounds.
- Quiet time at Kansas Speedway will be enforced from midnight to 6:00 AM. All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and turned off during quiet time.
- Open fires are NOT allowed on Kansas Speedway property. Only contained barbecue, camping stoves, and fire pits will be permitted and must be a minimum of 10 feet from any vehicle or structure. All fires must be attended at all times.
- Because Kansas Speedway is a family-oriented facility, offensive signs, public intoxication, and profanity will not be tolerated.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Do not dump waste or wastewater onto the ground or into holes on Kansas Speedway property.
- Illegal activities or actions that violate the rules and policies of Kansas Speedway are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes, and admissions may be confiscated and are non-refundable.
- Road Course Rules: Access lanes must remain open throughout the infield. Fires, grills and Burnouts are prohibited on the road course surface.
- Kansas Speedway is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable family environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all Kansas Speedway rules and policies while respecting the rights of other guests. Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change rules at any time.
- At the end of the NASCAR Cup Series event on Sunday, all RVs must remain in their assigned spot from the checkered flag until one hour after the race. DO NOT leave your spot to park on any of the exit lanes or roads as this poses a hazard to emergency vehicle traffic.
- Infield camping wristbands are not valid for grandstand admission.
- Pets are allowed in the exterior campgrounds (Martinsville, Richmond, Daytona, Phoenix and all Terraces), but NO dogs are allowed in the Infield. Owners must keep dogs on a leash 6 feet or shorter or keep the pets in the RV. Use designated areas for walking and playing with your dog in the campground. Pick up after your pet and properly dispose of waste. You are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by your dog. Please ensure that your dog does not interfere with other guests (e.g., aggression, noise, waste). Problems arising from pet behavior may result in removal from the campground and Kansas Speedway property.
- Motorcycles are allowed in all campgrounds. Motorcycles in Terraces and Infield must have an add-on vehicle pass.
GEICO Terrace and Infield RV season admissions include Pre-Race Passes to use before NASCAR Cup Series race. A Pre-Race Pass provides access to the infield before the race where guests can sign the start/finish line, walk beside pit road and see the cars before the race, visit WISE Power FanWalk, take photos in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane (pre-race only), and watch the pre-race concert and driver introductions. All other RV campgrounds must print or download the Pre-Race Passes that come with their season grandstand tickets or those that might have been purchased individually.
For specific times of pre-race activities, download the NASCAR mobile app or visit kansasspeedway.com.
- GEICO Infield, Martinsville, Richmond, Phoenix and Daytona Campgrounds: Only self-contained, registered recreational vehicles and campers will be allowed. Self-contained vehicles are defined as vehicles that have built-in, permanently installed plumbing or running water and a holding tank for wastewater and sewage.
- GEICO Terraces: Only self-driven RVs will be allowed.
- RV load-in begins at 8:00 AM on Thursday, October 21, 2021
- GEICO Richmond campers must enter at the Richmond Drive entrance
- All other campers must enter at the Homestead-Miami Drive entrance
- For safety reasons, please do not park on public roads prior to the Homestead-Miami Drivegate opening
- Campers are allowed to remain on Kansas Speedway property until noon on Monday, October 25.
- No glass is allowed - Broken glass could cause injuries.
- Sleeping tents are only allowed in the GEICO Tent Campground.
- No temporary scaffolding will be allowed in the Infield or Terrace. Ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to the vehicle.
- No platforms more than 12 inches above the roofline are allowed.
- No weapons of any type (e.g., firearms, sporting knives, swords) are permitted. Fireworks, Super Soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers, drones, sky lanterns, or other items deemed dangerous by Kansas Speedway to guests, staff, or competitors are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Flags or banners rising above the roofline must be taken down prior to the race. Displays of the confederate flag are strictly prohibited.
- No signage or advertising is permitted on any campsite without written approval.
- Kansas Speedway policy prohibits scooters, ATVs, dune buggies, private golf carts, riding bar stools, riding coolers, Segways, etc.
Kansas Speedway trams will be available to take camping guests to the grandstands on Saturday beginning at 10:30 AM and Sunday beginning at 9:30 AM.
We're excited to host you at Kansas Speedway this weekend! In addition to great NASCAR Playoffs racing, we have the below experiences for you to enjoy at no cost:
- Sunday Pre-Race Concert featuring Mitchell Tenpenny
- Saturday Post-Race fireworks show
- eNASCAR Display in the midway
- Drive like a real NASCAR driver in the NASCAR Kids Zone Fueled by Adventure Force in the midway located outside of Gate B
- Yard games including giant jenga and cornhole
- Pumpkin painting and Halloween crafts
- Unique photo opportunities including the “Road To Championship Street Sign” and trophy photos in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane
- Kids goody bags
Designated ADA parking is available for any guest with an existing ADA license plate or permit, matching ID and corresponding state-issued card and/or paperwork. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Should the main ADA lots fill up, guests will be directed to alternate, unpaved parking lots.
Wheelchair ticket holders will receive an additional parking pass which, along with their proper ADA permits, allows them to park in the designated ADA lot.
Transportation on Property
Guest Services Golf Carts
Guest Services golf carts are available to help individuals who do not use wheelchairs but require assistance moving about the property. Guest Services golf carts can take guests to ticket booth A and ticket booth C. Guest Services red/white tents will be located along California Drive within the parking lots. Please stop at any one of our red/white tents for golf cart assistance. Please note that our Guest Services golf carts do not go to the infield.
For post event golf cart transportation, carts will be staged on Daytona Drive at each of the walkways from ticket booth gates A, B and C. Carts will not be able to take you directly to your vehicle but to a red/white tent along California Drive.
ADA Assisted Vans
ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Vans for Mobility Assistance are available to help with transportation around property. Assisted Vans will make their way through the ADA parking lot to pick up guests needing assistance in wheelchairs. Please stop at a red and white tent and the Guest Service Ambassador will call for an Assisted Van pick-up at your location. ADA vans can drop guests off at ticket booth A and C gates.
For post event ADA van transportation, vans will be staged on Daytona Drive at each of the walkways from ticket booth gates A, B and C. ADA vans will take you directly to your vehicle.
Pre-Race access for ADA guests
Assisted Vans will pick up Pre-race ticketed/credential guests in wheelchairs or mobility devices from any of our ADA parking lots and transport them directly to the infield. The ADA assisted vans can transport one wheel chair or mobility device guests and up to two companions. When you are ready to leave the infield, please stop at the Guest Services info booth near the scoring pylon and request an ADA van pickup. Please expect a delay during peak operating times.
Trams will provide transportation to and from our campgrounds. Tram stops can be found at the Blue lot, Richmond, Backstretch Park & Ride, Infield, Turn 4 and at the Transportation plaza located outside of gate C. Please note that all guest with the proper infield credential must board the Park & Ride tram for infield access. All other trams do not access the infield but run the exterior route along Daytona Drive to and from the grandstands area and campgrounds mentioned above.
Campground guests needing ADA van transportation must contact their campground host or call Guest Services at 913-328-5100
ADA tickets are available for all race events. All wheelchair seats are a space with bench seating for a companion. One companion can be placed with the wheelchair seated customers and any additional companions will be seated as close as possible. To purchase, or if you have any questions, please call us at 866-460-7223.
Please contact our ticket office at 866-460-7223.
Camping restrooms and showers will be open. Tent camping will be available again as well. Camping spaces will no longer be limited to six guests.
PRE-RACE PASS & FANWALK ACCESS
Fans will be able to experience pre-race and have access to FanWalk again.
The Midway protocols have been lifted and we will have more vendors and displays.
The pre-race concert will return, including access to the ballfield in front of the concert stage for our Pre-Race Pass holders.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
Temperature checks will not be required. NASCAR requires that all guests wear a face mask while indoors and in enclosed areas at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
Of course, we want all guests to stay safe – wash your hands often with soap and water!
Yes! The pre-race concert and track and ballfield access will return in October. Fans will need a pre-race pass to enjoy these benefits on NASCAR Cup Series day, and may access FanWalk on non-NASCAR Cup Series days. Visit our experiences page for more info.
We offer single-race tickets as low as $49. Kansas Speedway also offers several ticket packages, including our season package, which offers the best pricing and seat locations. View our ticket packages under the ‘Tickets’ tab in our main navigation.
Tickets are also available by calling 866-460-7223, clicking Tickets above, or visiting our ticket office at 400 Speedway Blvd. Kansas City, KS 66111 Mon. - Fri. 8 am - 5 pm CT.
Yes! Children 12 & under are free with an accompanying adult to all NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series races. Youth tickets for NASCAR Cup Series races are available in specific sections, starting at just $10. Please visit our Youth Tickets page or call 866-460-7223 for more information on youth tickets.
Yes. You may bring one cooler per person. Food and drink are permitted in our grandstands in soft-sided coolers no larger than 14x14x14-inches. Telescoping handles on a cooler are OK if they fit within the 14x14x14 allowed dimensions. The hard plastic lining in your soft-sided cooler does NOT need to be removed. Glass is NOT allowed.
Fans may bring one standard-sized backpack no larger than 18x18x18 and one soft-sided cooler no larger than 14x14x14 into the gates.
Cameras and binoculars are allowed, as long as they meet the above requirements. Camera bags must not be larger than a standard size backpack and will count as your bag allowance for the race.
General parking at Kansas Speedway is always free.
We also offer premium parking for $35. These spots offer the closest access to the grandstand gates and display area. For more parking information, click here.
If the race cannot be completed as scheduled, tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date. If you are unable to join us for the rescheduled date, you may exchange your tickets under the Weather Protection Policy. Please view the policy in full, including applicable restrictions, here.
Kansas Speedway does not offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. If an event is impacted due to the current coronavirus situation, we will provide the updated coronavirus ticket policy.
Kansas Speedway is committed to being the best guest experience in motorsports! We enforce the following gate guidelines to keep our guests safe and provide an enjoyable experience. All guests must have a grandstand ticket regardless of age or the proper approved credential. Every seat at Kansas Speedway does have a back.There is no smoking in the grandstands at Kansas Speedway (this includes electronic cigarettes). There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fan who violate our smoking policies will be ejected from the facility.
The following items are allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway. The University of Kansas Hospital, the Official Healthcare Provider of Kansas Speedway, recommends you check the weather and plan ahead for raceday!
- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”.
- Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14”x14”x14.
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers, which will be limited to one cooler per guest.
- Food and Beverage of your choice (alcohol is permitted. No glass is allowed)
- Strollers (if accompanied by a child)
- Stadium Seat Cushions (stadium seats with metal frames are prohibited)
- Cameras (commercial photographers need to apply for a photo credential)
- Umbrellas are permitted, but may not be opened in the grandstands
- Selfie Sticks (Must have telescoping handle)
- Big Head signs (please be respectful of the space and sightlines of those around you
The following items are NOT allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway.
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators will be restricted or removed. Kansas Speedway is not responsible for restricted item(s) left at the admission gates. All items are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspection within the stadium.
The following will not be permitted:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature, smoking (including eCigarettes and vapes) in the grandstand seating areas
- Fighting, taunting or any action that may harm or endanger others
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Abusive or vulgar language, obscene actions or gestures
- Failure to follow instructions of track personnel
- Any other act or behavior that, in the judgement of Kansas Speedway management, poses a threat to other guests or impacts their enjoyment of the race
- Trespassing into areas designated as off-limits
Kansas Speedway is committed to providing “The Best Guest Experience in Motorsports” and a safe race-day experience for all our guests. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated anywhere on Kansas Speedway property. Guests who act in an unruly manner will be subject to removal from the facility, possible loss of ticket and/or camping privileges and, in some cases, arrest.
For your safety and the enjoyment of others, we count on guests to follow instructions on posted signs, from track officials, security and ushers at all times. If you need assistance, please contact the nearest track staff member or text KSFAN followed by your location and issue to 69050.
Thank you for helping make Kansas Speedway a fun and exciting experience for every fan!
GENERAL PARKING IS FREE
Free general parking is always available in our grass lots on a first come, first served basis.
CAN I PURCHASE PARKING PASSES FOR THE PAID LOTS?
Parking passes for the grass lots closest to the grandstands are included in season ticket packages. Non-season ticket holders can purchase parking passes while supplies last.
Click your race date below to purchase.
WHAT IF I HAVE AN ADA LICENSE PLATE OR PERMIT?
All you need to do is bring your ADA permit, matching ID and corresponding state-issued card and/or paperwork to the track with you! You will be directed to the ADA lots, and can check out our ADA Guide for more information about accessibility at Kansas Speedway.
For directions navigating the property once you've arrived and parked, please view the tram and ADA bus map here.
Kansas Speedway has several routes to choose from on race day:
- From Interstate 70 - Take exit I-70 at 110th Street (exit 410). You'll be routed to Speedway Boulevard, where parking attendants will direct you to Talladega Drive.
- East of I-435 - Take State Avenue west to the speedway.
- From I-435 - Take Interstate 70 west to 110th Street (Exit 410)
When traveling to the Speedway via I-435 expect delays. Once the State Avenue exit begins to back up traffic officials will close that exit. We recommend you travel to the Parallel Parkway exit. Take Parallel Parkway to 110th St. and take a Left (near Target and JCPenny's). You will then be led back to State Avenue where you will be directed to our parking lots.
Please Note: Due to the volume of vehicles arriving at the Speedway on raceday, expect delays.
- Please use all available lanes on State Avenue when arriving...we will direct you to the parking lots!
- Entry gates on State Avenue will close from East to West when lots fill during inbound traffic.
- Do not park south of Speedway Blvd...Crossing four lanes of traffic is dangerous and delays traffic flow.
- If you park in the Legends shopping area you will not be able to cross State Avenue until traffic is clear. For this reason it is recommended that you park in our parking lots.
Taxi transportation vehicles, including other ride-sharing services such as Uber, Lyft, zTrip etc. may drop-off and pick-up at the Transportation Plaza located south of the Grandstands near Gate C. To drop-off or pickup guests:
- Ride-sharing vehicles enter from Village West Parkway to Martinsville Dr.
- Proceed West on Daytona Dr.
- Turn right at Talladega Dr. into the Transportation Plaza
- Use ride-share traffic lanes & park at next available numbered space
- Exit via Daytona Drive
- Proceed east towards Martinsville Dr.
- Follow traffic attendant direction out of the facility
- Drivers should message their rider their space number upon parking.
- Ride-Share drivers must remain with their vehicle at all times when dropping off or picking up a guest.
- Failure to follow these directions or to park in a non-designated area may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense.