RV Camping Rules and Policies
• Only self-driven, self contained, registered recreational vehicles will be allowed in the Motor Home Terrace.
• Only self-contained, registered recreational vehicles and campers will be allowed in the Reserved Infield and Kansas Reserved Campground. (Self-contained vehicles are defined as vehicles, which have built-in, permanently installed plumbing for running water and a holding tank for waste water and sewage.Tents are not allowed on Kansas Speedway property.)
• Limit of ten (10) admissions per Reserved Infield and Motor Home Terrace space.
• Motor homes, RV’s, campers or any other self-contained vehicle admitted with a reserved site admission will not be eligible for pass out or re-entry.
• Guaranteed renewable spaces are dependent upon the expansion of Kansas Speedway and will only be offered to guests who purchase the season package.
• Motor Home Terrace and Reserved Infield site holders will be allowed to purchase one Add-On Vehicle Pass per spaces at the gate only. One Add-On Vehicle Pass per space will be issued for the Kansas Reserved Campground sites at no charge. Only vehicles with this pass will be permitted access to these areas.
• All vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 45’ spaces.
• Fire lanes must be open at all times. (Vehicles blocking lanes established by Kansas Speedway may be towed at owner’s expense).
• All vehicles must be parked parallel in the spaces; no “circling” permitted. Fire and safety must be able to see into all campsites for safety purposes.
• No temporary scaffolding will be allowed in the Infield or Terrace. Ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to vehicles. Flags or banners rising above the roof line must be taken down prior to the race. No signage or advertising is permitted on any vehicles without written approval.
• No platforms more that 12 inches above the roof line are allowed.
• Kansas Speedway policy prohibits cruising, scooters, ATV’s, motorcycles, private golf carts or other motorized units.
• Bicycles are allowed but may not exit the Motor Home Terrace or Reserved Infield.
• Pets will be allowed in the campgrounds outside of the infield only at Kansas Speedway, for the safety of the competitors, our guests and their pets.
• “Quiet time” at Kansas Speedway will be enforced from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• No open fires are allowed on Kansas Speedway property. Only contained barbecue and camping stoves will be permitted and must remain a minimum of 10’ from any vehicle or structure.
• Fireworks, supersoakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous by Kansas Speedway to guests, staff or competitors are strictly prohibited and may be confiscated.
• Because Kansas Speedway is a family-oriented facility, offensive signs, public intoxication or profanity will not be tolerated.
• All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level.
• All spaces on Kansas Speedway property currently do not offer water or electrical hookups. Although there are no dumping or water stations available, portable water trucks will be available along with a pumping service to empty septic tanks. (Services are available at an additional cost).
• Port-O-Lets and trash barrels are located throughout the RV areas. Please leave them in the areas where they are placed. This allows Kansas Speedway to service them more efficiently.
• State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Please do not dump waste or waste water onto the ground or into holes on Kansas Speedway property.
Illegal activities or actives that violate the rules and policies of Kansas Speedway are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes and admissions may be confiscated and are non-refundable.
Accessible motor home parking is available for disabled guest in Kansas Speedway’s Motor Home Terrace, Reserved Infield and Kansas Reserved Campground. Call the ticket office at 913.328.3300.
Kansas Speedway is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable family environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all Kansas Speedway rules and policies while always respecting the rights of other guests. Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change and/or modify rules at any time.