New Multiple Image Links
Kansas Speedway is committed to being the best guest experience in motorsports! We enforce the following gate guidelines to keep our guests safe and provide an enjoyable experience. All guests must have a grandstand ticket regardless of age or the proper approved credential. Every seat at Kansas Speedway does have a back.
*There is no smoking in the grandstands at Kansas Speedway. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. FANS THAT VIOLATE THIS POLICY WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FACILITY.
What you can bring:
The following items are allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway. The University of Kansas Hospital, the Official Healthcare Provider of Kansas Speedway, recommends you check the weather and plan ahead for raceday!
- One SOFT sided cooler or bag up to 14x14x14 inches (telescoping handles/wheels OK)
- One school size backpack
- Food and Beverage of your choice (alcohol ok but no glass please)
- Strollers (if accompanied by a child)
- Stadium Seat Cushions (no metal tubing please)
- Cameras (commercial photographers need to apply for a photo credential)
Restricted Items, What you should leave at home:
The following items are NOT allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway.
- Firearms, Sheath knives, Fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
- Umbrellas (these block the sightlines of guests around you)
- Glass (broken glass could cause injury)
- Stadium Seats with Metal Hooks and/or tubing (every seat has a back)
- Pets (only approved service animals ok)
- Folding chairs (ok on Road Racing weekend)
- No Thermoses, Hard Sided Coolers
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Flag Poles
Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators will be restricted or removed. Kansas Speedway is not responsible for restricted item(s) left at the admission gates. All items are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspection within the stadium.