ITL No Title No Image
Enjoy the thrill of one of NASCAR's most unpredictable tracks from right in the middle of the action! Skip the traffic and enjoy your Kansas Speedway experience from the comfort of your own RV. With six unique campgrounds to choose from, there is a space for every camper right here at the track.
Day of Event Schedule
GEICO RESERVED INFIELD
Watch all the excitement of NASCAR from the middle of the action. The Infield is right in the center of it all! There are two camping areas in the Infield for the NASCAR race weekends: the Speedway Club and the Front Runners Club. Infield camping spots are sold as a season only. Please use the Contact our Camping Specialist link below to inquire about availability.
Here's what you need to know about Kansas Speedway's Infield:
- Speedway Club spaces: Season: $1,045 | Fall: $555
- Front Runners Club spaces: Season: $1,270 | Fall: $680
- Two (2) admissions are included in every infield RV space price
- All motorhome units must be self-contained with running water and a holding tank for wastewater
- One (1) add-on vehicle pass may be purchased at the gate for $100
- If you are towing a fifth wheel, you must purchase the add-on vehicle pass for the tow vehicle
- Fans may purchase up to eight additional admissions for a total of 10 admissions per RV space
- Fall additional admissions: $120 / person
- Youth admissions (12 and under) $40 / child