ITL No Title No Image
Kansas Speedway is committed to being the best guest experience in motorsports! We enforce the following gate guidelines to keep our guests safe and provide an enjoyable experience. All guests must have a grandstand ticket regardless of age or the proper approved credential. Every seat at Kansas Speedway does have a back.
There is no smoking in the grandstands at Kansas Speedway (this includes electronic cigarettes). There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fan who violate our smoking policies will be ejected from the facility.
What to Bring
The following items are allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway. The University of Kansas Hospital, the Official Healthcare Provider of Kansas Speedway, recommends you check the weather and plan ahead for raceday!
- One SOFT sided cooler or bag up to 14x14x14 inches (telescoping handles/wheels are permitted)
- One school-size backpack
- Food and Beverage of your choice (alcohol is permitted. No glass is allowed)
- Strollers (if accompanied by a child)
- Stadium Seat Cushions (stadium seats with metal frames are prohibited)
- Cameras (commercial photographers need to apply for a photo credential)
- Umbrellas are permitted, but may not be opened in the grandstands
- Selfie Sticks (Must have telescoping handle)
- Big Head signs (please be respectful of the space and sightlines of those around you
What NOT to bring
The following items are NOT allowed inside the admission gates at Kansas Speedway.
- Firearms, Sheath knives, Fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
- Glass (broken glass could cause injury)
- Stadium Seats with Metal Hooks and/or tubing (every seat has a back)
- Pets (only approved service animals ok)
- Folding chairs
- No Hard Sided Coolers
- No Styrofoam Coolers
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Flag Poles
- Collapsible dollies
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators will be restricted or removed. Kansas Speedway is not responsible for restricted item(s) left at the admission gates. All items are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspection within the stadium.
Kansas Kindness Fan Conduct Policy
The following will not be permitted:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature, smoking (including eCigarettes and vapes) in the grandstand seating areas
- Fighting, taunting or any action that may harm or endanger others
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Abusive or vulgar language, obscene actions or gestures
- Failure to follow instructions of track personnel
- Any other act or behavior that, in the judgement of Kansas Speedway management, poses a threat to other guests or impacts their enjoyment of the race
- Trespassing into areas designated as off-limits
About Kansas Kindness
Kansas Speedway is committed to providing “The Best Guest Experience in Motorsports” and a safe race-day experience for all our guests. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated anywhere on Kansas Speedway property. Guests who act in an unruly manner will be subject to removal from the facility, possible loss of ticket and/or camping privileges and, in some cases, arrest.
For your safety and the enjoyment of others, we count on guests to follow instructions on posted signs, from track officials, security and ushers at all times. If you need assistance, please contact the nearest track staff member or text KSFAN followed by your location and issue to 69050.
Thank you for helping make Kansas Speedway a fun and exciting experience for every fan!