Planning a company outing, birthday party, family reunion, hosting a group of clients, or just getting a group of 10+ friends together for a fun summer weekend? Kansas Speedway offers a world of fun sights, sounds, and entertainment that will give any group something special to remember for years to come! Booking group tickets is easy and provides ticket holders with the following:
- Dedicated block of seats where each member of the party can sit together
- Payment plan options
- Exclusive experiences like singing God Bless America, performing in the Midway, having a group photo taken in Victory Lane, etc.
- Fundraising options
- Dedicated Account Executive to ensure your race day is one to remember
*Group benefits subject to change
Sign your group up to take part in the following VIP experiences!*
- God Bless America: Group sings God Bless America prior to the start of the race
- Pre-race Performances: Driver Introduction stage and Midway performances available to groups such as dance studios, bands, drumlines, karate studios, etc.
- High Five Tunnel: Group is down on pit road during driver introductions and have the chance to give the drivers a high five as they are walking offstage
- Other Experiences: Invocation, Presentation of the Colors, Victory Lane Photo
- Non-Profit Organizations: Fundraising opportunities
- Company Outings: Companies bring your employees and clients to the track for a fun-filled outing
- Celebrations: Bachelor Parties, Birthday Parties, etc.
*Limited space available for each experience. Experiences require a group ticket package and minimum ticket quantity purchased.
|University||Oklahoma State University
|Joined NASCAR||May 2018|
|Favorite Part of Job||Being able to create experiences and relationships with great people and groups!
|Favorite Part of Kansas Speedway||Not a bad seat in the house… oh and did I mention Hollywood Casino?
|Favorite Driver||Jeff Gordon|
|Hobbies||Working out, traveling, & attending sporting events|
|Hometown||Kansas City, MO|
|University||University of Central Missouri
|Joined NASCAR||March 2017|
|Favorite Part of Job||My favorite part is the process of working with groups. I enjoy the steps of creating, coordinating, and executing different group experiences at the track. They create incredible memories and relationships!
|Favorite Part of Kansas Speedway||My favorite part of working at Kansas Speedway is the people I get to work with every day. Working with a great group of people allows us to provide the best guest experience in motorsports!
|Favorite Driver||Ryan Blaney|
|Hobbies||I enjoy spending time with family, traveling to new places, going hiking/camping in Arkansas, and golfing with friends