Your grandstand ticket is just the beginning of your race-day experience. Add a pre-race pass or Ignition Garage fan hospitality for exclusive infield access, including a front-row spot for the pre-race concert.
Celebrate race day in style with an individual suite admission, a luxury experience that allows you to watch the race and enjoy the full day from a climate-controlled suite in the tower high above the track! Please call our team at 866-460-7223 for more information.
EACH LUXURY SUITE ADMISSION INCLUDES:
• Preferred parking (one per pair)
• Private restroom access
• Flat screen televisions for live race coverage
• First-class service from hospitality attendants
• Food and beverage service at no additional charge (includes 6 alcoholic drink tickets)
Need a suite package for groups of 10 or more? Click below to view options for corporate hospitality.
Treat yourself and your guests to the ultimate VIP motorsports experience with fan hospitality at Kansas Speedway. Located inside the garage area, this exclusive experience gives fans more access than ever before. The first-class environment allows fans to get up-close to all of the action in the garage area while enjoying premium food and beverage service.
- Pre-Race Pass, which includes infield and pre-race concert access
- Food and beverage, including alcohol drink tickets, included
- Exclusive gifts, including souvenir program and die cast car
- Hospitality parking pass
- Transportation offered until Stage 1 break
*Ignition Garage Fan Hospitality requires a grandstand or RV admission for the same Cup race day
Pre-Race Pass Benefits include:
- Up close access to Pre-Race activities, including driver introductions and pre-race concert
- Walking beside pit road and seeing the cars before the race
- Signing the Start/Finish line
*Pre-race passes require a grandstand or infield RV admission for the same Cup race day
Hear your favorite driver's communication with his crew, as well as the live radio feed! A Racing Electronics scanner rental gets you right in the middle of the action.
- Real-time audio from drivers and crew
- Ability to pick your favorite channel or scan through the field
- Helps lend context to the action on the track
- Hear strategies and missteps directly from the teams