Your grandstand ticket is just the beginning of your race-day experience. Add a pre-race pass or FanWalk ticket for exclusive infield access, including a front-row spot for the pre-race concert. Add fan hospitality for a one-of-a-kind garage experience with premium catering included. Want the ultimate fan experience? Grab a VIP Pre-Race Package for a once-in-a-lifetime day filled with exclusive access not available in any other package. Our 2020 experiences will be on sale now, but for now, you can learn more about them and begin planning for next season!
Celebrate race day in style with an individual suite admission, a luxury experience that allows you to watch the race and enjoy the full day from a climate-controlled suite in the tower high above the track! Please call our team at 913-328-3321 or e-mail Eric Peterson for more information.
EACH LUXURY SUITE ADMISSION INCLUDES:
• FanWalk access for each guest
• Guided pre-race garage walk-through
• Preferred parking (one per pair)
• Private restroom access
• Flat screen televisions for live race coverage
• First-class service from hospitality attendants
• Food and beverage service at no additional charge (includes 6 alcoholic drink tickets)
Need a suite package for groups of 10 or more? Click below to view options for corporate hospitality.
Treat yourself and your guests to the ultimate VIP motorsports experience with fan hospitality at Kansas Speedway. Located inside the garage area, this exclusive experience gives fans more access than ever before. The first-class environment allows fans to get up-close to all of the action in the garage area while enjoying premium food and beverage service.
- Pre-Race Pass, which includes infield and FanWalk access
- Guided tour of the garage area
- Q&A sessions with drivers and other VIPs
- Fully-catered, buffet-style meal
- Exclusive gifts, including souvenir program and diecast car
- Watch Stage 1 from designated club area near pit road
- Hospitality parking pass
- Transportation offered until Stage 1 break
*Ignition Garage Fan Hospitality requires a grandstand or RV admission for the corresponding race day
Pre-Race Pass Benefits include:
- Up close access to GEHA Pre-Race activities, including driver introductions and pre-race concert
- Walking beside pit road and seeing the cars before the race
- Signing the Start/Finish line
- Visiting FanWalk and Gatorade Victory Lane (pre-race only)
- Watch the driver's meeting inside FanWalk
*Pre-race passes require a grandstand or infield RV admission for the corresponding race day
A FanWalk ticket gives you access to the infield area between the garages on non NASCAR Cup Series race days. See the garage areas, pre-race inspection, pole award presentation, visit Gatorade Victory Lane (pre-race only) and more!
The FanWalk ticket is $15 and only valid with a grandstand admission. This pass is only available on non NASCAR Cup Series race days. Grandstand ticket or RV admission required with your FanWalk ticket.
- Real-time audio from drivers and crew
- Ability to pick your favorite channel or scan through the field
- Helps lend context to the action on the track
- Hear strategies and missteps directly from the teams
- Watch the race on the track and from hand-held video device
- See the broadcast footage or exclusive camera angle
- Driver positions always visible on-screen and updated in real-time