KANSAS CITY, KAN. (May 14, 2020) – As NASCAR recently announced, the May 30-31 race weekend at Kansas Speedway has been postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date to be determined.
We will continue to work closely with NASCAR officials, while monitoring the ongoing coronavirus epidemic through updates from local and federal government and health officials. Additional details will be announced at a later time.
“First, I’d like to thank our fans for sticking with us during this time with so much being unknown for the past couple of months,” said Kansas Speedway President Patrick Warren. “NASCAR is working extremely hard on a schedule for the remainder of the year and I look forward to seeing cars back on track very soon.”
For the latest news, including ticket information, please visit www.kansasspeedway.com.
Fans can follow Kansas Speedway on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kansasspeedway, Twitter (@kansasspeedway) and Instagram (kansasspeedway).
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY MAY RACE WEEKEND POSTPONED
- Platinum-selling artist Lauren Alaina taking "The Road Less Traveled" to Kansas Speedway on May 31
- NASCAR and Penn National Gaming Expand Strategic Alliance With Wide-Reaching Gaming Partnership
- Kyle Busch Wins Second Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- Harvick takes third straight Texas win