Martinsville, Va. (March 24, 2019) – In case there was any doubt who one of the best drivers in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is this year, Brad Keselowski put those doubts to rest at Martinsville. Keselowski led 446 laps on his way to the win and he picked up stage points as he won both stages. The win was the second of the year for Keselowski.
“The car was really good,” said Keselowski. “Awesome execution on pit road… But, just one of those days you dream of as a race car drivers where you’ve got a great car.”
Keselowski also credited his pit crew for the win. “Not losing on pit road is so important at these races and our pit crew really delivered today.”
Chase Elliott finished second, followed by Kyle Busch, Ryan Blaney and Denny Hamlin.
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series returns to the track this weekend at Texas.
- NASCAR Returns to Kansas Speedway July 23-25
- Letter from Kansas Speedway President Pat Warren
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY MAY RACE WEEKEND POSTPONED
- Platinum-selling artist Lauren Alaina taking "The Road Less Traveled" to Kansas Speedway on May 31
- NASCAR and Penn National Gaming Expand Strategic Alliance With Wide-Reaching Gaming Partnership