Fontana, Calif. (March 17, 2019) – Kyle Busch needs a new goal. Busch, who has said for a while that his goal is winning 200 NASCAR races, reached that goal on Sunday afternoon at Auto Club Speedway.
Busch won the first two stages, but had to rebound from a pit road speeding penalty for the win. The penalty pushed Busch back to 18th with 73 laps remaining, and in Kyle Busch fashion, he had returned to the Top 10 in just nine laps.
Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick and Ryan Blaney rounded out the Top Five.
The series returns to action next weekend at Martinsville.
- Kansas Lottery Named Entitlement Sponsor Of Kansas Speedway’s July Nascar Xfinity Series Race
- O’REILLY AUTO PARTS NAMED ENTITLEMENT SPONSOR FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S JULY NASCAR CUP SERIES RACE
- STATEMENT FROM KANSAS SPEEDWAY PRESIDENT PAT WARREN
- Letter from Kansas Speedway President Pat Warren
- NASCAR Returns to Kansas Speedway July 23-25