Fontana, Calif. (March 17, 2019) – Kyle Busch needs a new goal. Busch, who has said for a while that his goal is winning 200 NASCAR races, reached that goal on Sunday afternoon at Auto Club Speedway.
Busch won the first two stages, but had to rebound from a pit road speeding penalty for the win. The penalty pushed Busch back to 18th with 73 laps remaining, and in Kyle Busch fashion, he had returned to the Top 10 in just nine laps.
Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick and Ryan Blaney rounded out the Top Five.
The series returns to action next weekend at Martinsville.
- Kansas Speedway To Host Limited Number of Fans For Hollywood Casino 400 October 18
- Brandon Jones Wins Kansas Lottery 250 In Overtme Thriller
- Matt Crafton Collects First Win Since 2017, Emerges Victorious In E.P.T 200 At Kansas Speedway
- Austin Hill Cruises To Victory In Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 200 At Kansas Speedway
- Brett Holmes Captures First Career Win In Dawn 150 At Kansas Speedway