Kansas Speedway Gate Guidelines
Welcome to Kansas Speedway. For the enjoyment of all of our guests, please follow these gate guidelines:
• Food and drink are permitted in our grandstands in soft-sided coolers no larger than 14x14x14-inches. Telescoping handles on a cooler are OK if they fit within the 14x14x14 allowed dimensions. The hard plastic lining in your soft-sided cooler does NOT need to be removed.
• Backpacks or daypacks, similar to what school students use, may be brought into the grandstands.
• Items that may not be brought into our gates include glass containers, umbrellas, folding chairs, strollers, bicycles, wagons, scooters and roller blades.
• We encourage race fans to bring or rent scanners as another way to enjoy the race. If you bring a scanner in a bag, please make sure the bag fits into our requirements above. If your scanner bag is too big, clip the scanner onto your belt or carry it in without a bag.
• Cameras, camera bags and purses are allowed, as long as they are fit into the requirements above.
• Flag poles are not permitted inside the gates of Kansas Speedway.
• Every person must have a ticket to enter the grandstand gates.