New for 2019, guests for the Kansas Lottery 300 with FanWalk access can claim an Open Garage wristband to gain access to both garages!
NASCAR Open Garage returns for Kansas Lottery 300 race day!
We're bringing back the Open Garage for the NASCAR Playoffs! Check out the info below and remember to have your Kansas Lottery 300 ticket and FanWalk ticket to take advantage of this FREE garage experience.
NASCAR Open Garage
The first fans to check into the Garage Tour Tent within FanWalk beginning at 8:00 AM on Saturday, October 19 will receive a wristband for the Open Garage! Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. New for October, a single wristband will grant access to both garages. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Open Garage is 8:30 am to 11:30 am, and NASCAR Xfinity Series Open Garage is 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
Remember that you'll need a FanWalk ticket to claim a wristband. Click below or visit Ticket Booth B or the FanWalk booth above the pedestrian tunnel on race day to purchase. Fans should use the pedestrian tunnel to access FanWalk on race day. Those who do not yet have FanWalk tickets will not be able to bus or tram to the infield.
- Absolutely no alcohol consumption within the garage area
- Wristbands are limited quantity and first-come, first-served
- Please obey all staff instructions and posted signage within the garages
- Kansas Lottery 300 grandstand or RV admission AND FanWalk ticket required (Click below to purchase)
- Please note this experience is only on Saturday, October 19
- All fans must check in and fill out a waiver to take advantage of these experiences
- Minors may claim a wristband, but their parent or guardian must fill out the NASCAR Minor Waiver