Kansas Speedway, with an ideal location at the intersection of I-435 and I-70 in Kansas City, KS, is a 1.5 mile tri-oval suitable for all types of auto racing. The property hosts two NASCAR event weekends each year and remains active during non-event time through the innovative use of its on-property casino, the Hollywood Casino, and over 200 events, including the American Royal World Series of BBQ and Rockfest, the largest one-day music festival in the United States.
Treat yourself and your guests to the ultimate VIP motorsports experience with a Luxury Suite at Kansas Speedway. Perched high above the grandstands, each luxury suite provides a breath taking panoramic view of the track and surrounding landscape. The quiet and first-class environment is the perfect setting for entertaining special guests and developing enduring one-on-one relationships.
- Suite sizes include 12, 32, 39, 74 and 86-person (includes 2 complimentary worker passes)
- Single event, weekend and season packages available
- Private suite with a panoramic view of the entire track
- Guided garage tours
- Flat screen TV for live race coverage
- FanWalk and pre-race access
- Preferred parking passes
- Theater-style seating
- Climate controlled environment
- Private restroom
- Door signage for corporate identification
- First-class catering service and suite attendant
For more information, call our Corporate Partnerships team at 913.328.3321
Be a part of the Best Guest Experience in Motorsports!