Dale Earnhardt Jr. appearing at the Finish Line
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (July 28, 2014) – NASCAR’s most popular driver and driver of the No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet SS, Dale Earnhardt Jr., is scheduled to make an appearance at The Finish Line, Kansas Speedway’s Fan Hospitality on Oct. 5, prior to the Hollywood Casino 400, the fourth race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Earnhardt Jr., who is currently locked into the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, is scheduled to take part in a question-and-answer (Q&A) session in The Finish Line on Sunday, Oct. 5 at 10:30 AM.
Fans can purchase tickets to The Finish Line by calling 866-460-RACE (7223) or by clicking here. Tickets for the weekend are just $225 and include garage tours (time permitting), food and beverage, souvenir program, COLD pit road access, access to the Kansas Army National Guard Pre-Race, appearances, a parking pass for every two tickets purchased to The Finish Line and more. Fans must have a grandstand ticket to purchase a ticket to The Finish Line. A Finish Line ticket will not grant access through the grandstand gates.
Tickets for Kansas Speedway’s October races are currently on sale. To purchase tickets, call 866-460-RACE (7223) or visit www.kansasspeedway.com.
Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages. Fans can follow Kansas Speedway on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kansasspeedway or follow us on Twitter (@kansasspeedway).
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit