2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
2014 INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SPORTS ASSOCIATION SEASON BEGINS
JANUARY 25 WITH ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (Jan. 21, 2013) – Race fans don’t have to wait much longer for the start of the 2014 season, which starts January 25 with the Rolex 24 at Daytona for the Tudor United SportsCar Championship.
The green flag flies at 1 PM CT on FOX, with continuing coverage throughout the weekend on FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and IMSA.com. The race will conclude at 1 PM CT on Sunday, Jan. 26 on FOX Sports 1 with post-race coverage continuing until 2 PM CT.
Fans will be able to watch IMSA racing at Kansas Speedway on June 7.
For more details on the Rolex 24 at Daytona, visit www.imsa.com/races/rolex-24-daytona.
A limited number of tickets for Kansas Speedway’s 2014 events, including Kansas Speedway’s first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series night race, are currently on sale. To purchase season tickets or single event tickets, call 866-460-RACE (7223) or visit www.kansasspeedway.com.
Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
Fans can follow Kansas Speedway on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kansasspeedway or follow us on Twitter (@kansasspeedway).
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015
- Drowning Pool Playing 98.9 The Rock's Low Dough Show at Kansas Speedway
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Joey Logano Trains with MLS Champs Sporting Kansas City
- YEAH! JOE NICHOLS PERFORMING PRE-RACE CONCERT AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY