NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Notes
The question no longer seems to be "what is wrong with Hendrick Motorsports?" After winning the last three events in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Hendrick Motorsports (HMS) seems to be on a roll as the Sprint Cup Series heads to Dover this weekend, where the team excels.
Two-time Kansas Speedway winner Greg Biffle continues to be consistent and have good enough finishes to lead the point standings over his teammate Matt Kenseth. Biffle and Kenseth both have recent wins at Dover, so don't expect them to hand the win to the Hendrick team. Also, Carl Edwards has had some success in Dover and can never be counted out.
Notes of interest: 13 of 84 races have been won from the pole.
Bobby Allison and Richard Petty have the most wins (7) at Dover.
Rick Hendrick is the winningest car owner at Dover (13 wins).
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015
- Drowning Pool Playing 98.9 The Rock's Low Dough Show at Kansas Speedway
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Joey Logano Trains with MLS Champs Sporting Kansas City
- YEAH! JOE NICHOLS PERFORMING PRE-RACE CONCERT AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY