Victory Junction Camper Ambassadors Named Grand Marshals for STP 400
As part of their 40th anniversary celebration with Richard Petty, STP has named Victory Junction Campers, Keyley Bolding, Isaac Roberson, Sarah Roberson and Zac Roberson as Grand Marshals for Sunday’s STP 400.
“Victory Junction is synonymous with the Petty Family, as is STP, so it is great that STP has chosen to name these campers as grand marshals for the STP 400,” said Kansas Speedway President Patrick Warren.”We take great pride in our partnership with STP and look forward to a wonderful weekend of racing.”
In addition to naming these campers as Grand Marshals, STP is donating $43,000 to Victory Junction to help make campers dreams come true. As part of STP’s anniversary with Richard Petty, a 1972 iconic STP car will be on display all weekend long for race fans to connect with the history of NASCAR and STP’s long-standing involvement with the sport.
Tickets for Kansas Speedway’s 2012 race events, including the STP 400 and the Hollywood Casino 400 (Oct. 21) are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE (7223) or visiting www.kansasspeedway.com. Every season ticket comes with a Track Pass that provides you with access to the infield for the pre-race concert, driver introductions and much more!
Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence