KANSAS SPEEDWAY SELECTED FOR LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER’S MINILAND
Kansas Speedway has been selected as one of 10 attractions for LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s MINILAND. A LEGO version of Kansas Speedway will be on display when the MINILAND debuts next spring.
“I was excited to hear that Kansas Speedway was chosen as one of the 10 Kansas City attractions to be built in LEGO,” said Kansas Speedway President Patrick Warren. “I want to thank everyone that voted for Kansas Speedway to be a part of the Kansas City LEGOLAND MINILAND. I can’t wait to see the LEGO version of Kansas Speedway next year.”
Tickets for Kansas Speedway’s 2012 race events, including both NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE (7223). Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY