KANSAS SPEEDWAY WILL HOST ARCA RACING SERIES 2012 SEASON FINALE
In 2012, Kansas Speedway will see a champion crowned as it hosts the season finale for the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards on Oct. 19.
Adding to the excitement of crowning a champion, the ARCA race will also debut the new racing surface at Kansas Speedway.
“To be able to crown the 2012 ARCA Racing Series champion at Kansas Speedway is exciting,” said Kansas Speedway President Patrick Warren. “We have seen a lot of great ARCA races at Kansas Speedway, including this year’s ARCA race under the lights and I’m confident that next year’s event will be just as good. ARCA selecting Kansas Speedway to host the season finale is also a testament to our fans and the support they have shown for both the series and Kansas Speedway.”
The 2011 ARCA race was Kansas Speedway’s first race under the lights and 18-year-old Alex Bowman wanted to keep the lights shining on him as he passed Chris Buescher with two laps remaining to take home the checkered flag for his second ARCA win in just his second career start in the series.
Tickets for Kansas Speedway’s 2012 race events, including both NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE (7223). Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence