KANSAS SPEEDWAY HOSTING SEASON TICKET HOLDER TRACK LAPS
As a way to say thank you to season ticket holders, Kansas Speedway will be hosting track laps on Oct. 18 from 3 PM – 10 PM, Oct. 22 from 6 PM – 11 PM, Oct. 26 from 3 PM – 10 PM, and Oct. 28 from 3 PM – 10 PM.
“I wanted to find a unique way to say thank you to our season ticket holders and I think allowing them to drive their cars on track at Kansas Speedway is the perfect way to show our ticket holders that we appreciate their support,” said Kansas Speedway President Patrick Warren.
Each account will be given one drive for three laps (first lap from pit road, second lap the entire track, and third lap back to pit road). Account holders can attend any day they prefer and are welcome to bring guests to ride along with them. Season ticketholders should enter off of France Family Drive.
Gatorade Victory Lane will also be open for photos.
All vehicles must be street legal and equipped with enough seatbelts for all passengers. RV’s, tractor trailers and motorcycles will not be permitted.
For more information, visit www.kansasspeedway.com/drive.
Tickets for Kansas Speedway’s 2012 race events, including both NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE (7223). Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY