Keselowski Rolls to Second Win at Kansas Speedway
Until the STP 400 in June, Brad Keselowski had never visited Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway. After today’s Kansas Lottery 300, he’s been there twice in his last two starts at the facility.
Keselowski’s win was dominating performance as he led 173 of 200 laps. Missouri native Carl Edwards, who sat on the pole, finished second while Elliott Sadler, Paul Menard and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. rounded out the top five.
The NASCAR Nationwide Series championship battle tightened a little with Sadler’s third-place finish today with only 20 points now separating point leader Stenhouse and second place Sadler.
Tickets are still available for the Hollywood Casino 400 and are available by calling 866-460-RACE (7223) or by visiting www.kansasspeedway.com. Parking at Kansas Speedway is always free and fans may bring a 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler filled with their favorite food and beverages.
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership
- DRAG RACING COMES TO KANSAS SPEEDWAY WITH OPERATION OCTANE