Kansas Speedway Announces Fan Hospitality Option
Kansas Speedway unveiled a new fan hospitality option for fans attending the Kansas Lottery 300 and Hollywood Casino 400 weekend, October 8 & 9. The Finish Line at Turn 1 will provide fans the opportunity to enhance their race day experience and not miss a minute of the exciting on track activity.
The Finish Line is only $100 for Saturday, $150 for Sunday or $225 per person for the entire weekend and includes infield pit tours, meal and drink vouchers for each day, large screen TV’s covering the racing action and DJ entertainment. The Finish Line has limited availability and race fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets today. Fans purchasing a ticket to The Finish Line must also have a grandstand ticket. Click Here to buy tickets.
Remaining 2011 events at Kansas Speedway include the Hollywood Casino 400 on Oct. 9, the Kansas Lottery 300 on Oct. 8 and the Kansas Lottery 98.9 on Oct. 7 and tickets for all events are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE (7223) or by logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com . Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in one 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400