Danica Patrick Coming to NASCAR
Danica Patrick is headed to a NASCAR track near you in 2012.
On Aug. 25, Patrick announced that she will drive full time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series for JR Motorsports beginning in 2012, and will also participate in a few NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events for Stewart-Haas Motorsports next year.
Patrick is scheudled to make her Kansas Speedway stock car debut on Oct. 8, 2011 in the Kansas Lottery 300. Kansas Speedway isn't new to Patrick, who won her first career IndyCar Series pole at the facility in 2005 as a rookie. She finished ninth in that race.
Patrick has four top-10 finishes at Kansas Speedway in the IndyCar Series in six races. Look for Patrick to have more success at Kansas Speedway in a stock car.
Fans won't want to miss Patrick at Kansas Speedway in the Kansas Lottery 300 and tickets are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com.
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives
- Allmendinger Visits Kansas City for Chase Across North America Media Tour
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015
- Drowning Pool Playing 98.9 The Rock's Low Dough Show at Kansas Speedway