Danica Patrick Coming to NASCAR
Danica Patrick is headed to a NASCAR track near you in 2012.
On Aug. 25, Patrick announced that she will drive full time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series for JR Motorsports beginning in 2012, and will also participate in a few NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events for Stewart-Haas Motorsports next year.
Patrick is scheudled to make her Kansas Speedway stock car debut on Oct. 8, 2011 in the Kansas Lottery 300. Kansas Speedway isn't new to Patrick, who won her first career IndyCar Series pole at the facility in 2005 as a rookie. She finished ninth in that race.
Patrick has four top-10 finishes at Kansas Speedway in the IndyCar Series in six races. Look for Patrick to have more success at Kansas Speedway in a stock car.
Fans won't want to miss Patrick at Kansas Speedway in the Kansas Lottery 300 and tickets are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com.
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY PRESIDENT PATRICK WARREN STATEMENT ON KANSAS CITY, KS DETECTIVE LANCASTER
- KYLE BUSCH WINS FIRST NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- ROOKIE WILLIAM BYRON WINS TOYOTA TUNDRA 250
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCES 2017 RACE DATES
- LANDON CASSILL ADDED TO THE FINISH LINE HOSPITALITY SCHEDULE