Update: Ricky vs Trevor
It will be Stenhouse remaining on the head of the doll for another week and Bayne on the behind. Stenhouse moved his picture to the head of the doll after finishing second to Carl Edwards at Michigan, where Bayne finished fifth.
This past weekend at Road America, Stenhouse finished eighth and Bayne finished 31st after getting spun off the course and ultimately having mechanical issues.
This weekend the rivals move on to Daytona, where Bayne may have an advantage over his teammate after becoming the youngest winner of the Daytona 500 earlier this year. However, Stenhouse finished ahead of Bayne in the Nationwide race at Daytona the day before the 500.
- Jeff Gordon Coming Out of Retirement -- At Least For Two Races
- Part 2: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Part 1: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Tony Stewart Looks to Reclaim Championship Form in Final Season
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series