Update: Ricky vs Trevor
It will be Stenhouse remaining on the head of the doll for another week and Bayne on the behind. Stenhouse moved his picture to the head of the doll after finishing second to Carl Edwards at Michigan, where Bayne finished fifth.
This past weekend at Road America, Stenhouse finished eighth and Bayne finished 31st after getting spun off the course and ultimately having mechanical issues.
This weekend the rivals move on to Daytona, where Bayne may have an advantage over his teammate after becoming the youngest winner of the Daytona 500 earlier this year. However, Stenhouse finished ahead of Bayne in the Nationwide race at Daytona the day before the 500.
- First Race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Shakes up the Old Guard
- Chase Notebook: Chicagoland
- NASCAR DRIVERS VISITING KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S FAN HOSPITALITY AREA
- Kansas Speedway Offering Ticket Package Upgrades for Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Larson Honors Late Friend Following First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory