Update: Ricky vs Trevor
It will be Stenhouse remaining on the head of the doll for another week and Bayne on the behind. Stenhouse moved his picture to the head of the doll after finishing second to Carl Edwards at Michigan, where Bayne finished fifth.
This past weekend at Road America, Stenhouse finished eighth and Bayne finished 31st after getting spun off the course and ultimately having mechanical issues.
This weekend the rivals move on to Daytona, where Bayne may have an advantage over his teammate after becoming the youngest winner of the Daytona 500 earlier this year. However, Stenhouse finished ahead of Bayne in the Nationwide race at Daytona the day before the 500.
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead