Update: Ricky vs Trevor
It will be Stenhouse remaining on the head of the doll for another week and Bayne on the behind. Stenhouse moved his picture to the head of the doll after finishing second to Carl Edwards at Michigan, where Bayne finished fifth.
This past weekend at Road America, Stenhouse finished eighth and Bayne finished 31st after getting spun off the course and ultimately having mechanical issues.
This weekend the rivals move on to Daytona, where Bayne may have an advantage over his teammate after becoming the youngest winner of the Daytona 500 earlier this year. However, Stenhouse finished ahead of Bayne in the Nationwide race at Daytona the day before the 500.
- Daytona 500 Features Redemption, Youth and Historical Significance
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY SEASON TICKET HOLDER HEADED TO DAYTONA 500
- STAGE LENGTHS ANNOUNCED FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR RACES
- Playoff Hopes Abound for NASCAR XFINITY and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers
- 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Expectations