Austin Dillon will lead O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 to Green
The 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series rookie of the year, Austin Dillon bested his mentor, Clint Bowyer by a .007-second margin to claim his second pole of the season as the series celebrates its 400th start.
Defending truck series winner, Johnny Sauter will start from the second row inside, with Kevin Harvick Inc. wheelman Nelson Piquet Jr. to his outside. 2008 winner, Ron Hornaday Jr. and James Buescher will round out the first three rows.
Hornaday, Sauter and Todd Bodine will all seek to claim their elusive second win at Kansas Speedway, a feat no series driver been able to attain.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY