Austin Dillon will lead O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 to Green
The 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series rookie of the year, Austin Dillon bested his mentor, Clint Bowyer by a .007-second margin to claim his second pole of the season as the series celebrates its 400th start.
Defending truck series winner, Johnny Sauter will start from the second row inside, with Kevin Harvick Inc. wheelman Nelson Piquet Jr. to his outside. 2008 winner, Ron Hornaday Jr. and James Buescher will round out the first three rows.
Hornaday, Sauter and Todd Bodine will all seek to claim their elusive second win at Kansas Speedway, a feat no series driver been able to attain.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence