Austin Dillon will lead O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 to Green
The 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series rookie of the year, Austin Dillon bested his mentor, Clint Bowyer by a .007-second margin to claim his second pole of the season as the series celebrates its 400th start.
Defending truck series winner, Johnny Sauter will start from the second row inside, with Kevin Harvick Inc. wheelman Nelson Piquet Jr. to his outside. 2008 winner, Ron Hornaday Jr. and James Buescher will round out the first three rows.
Hornaday, Sauter and Todd Bodine will all seek to claim their elusive second win at Kansas Speedway, a feat no series driver been able to attain.
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas
- Kyle Busch Conquers Kansas Speedway, Wins Kansas Lottery 300
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives