Austin Dillon will lead O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 to Green
The 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series rookie of the year, Austin Dillon bested his mentor, Clint Bowyer by a .007-second margin to claim his second pole of the season as the series celebrates its 400th start.
Defending truck series winner, Johnny Sauter will start from the second row inside, with Kevin Harvick Inc. wheelman Nelson Piquet Jr. to his outside. 2008 winner, Ron Hornaday Jr. and James Buescher will round out the first three rows.
Hornaday, Sauter and Todd Bodine will all seek to claim their elusive second win at Kansas Speedway, a feat no series driver been able to attain.
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series
- Rookie Chase Elliott on Cusp of Officially Breaking Out
- TIME, NETWORK CHANGE FOR KANSAS LOTTERY 300 ON OCTOBER 15
- Blackberry Smoke Returning to Kansas Speedway for Hollywood Casino 400
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES 2017 HALL OF FAME CLASS