Red Cross Relief Efforts
Additional Details for the American Red Cross Laps for Relief
American Red Cross – Disaster Relief Event
June 18, 2011 6:30pm – 10:00pm
June 24, 2011 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Entrance: Guest may enter Kansas Speedway through France Family Drive and follow the directions of Kansas Speedway staff and/or signs.
Cost: $50 – June 18 (first event under the lights)
$25 – June 24
$10 - June 18 and 24th for any spectator car that wants to come and watch. These guest will be directed between Garages A and B to park.
No pre-event registration or reservations required.
Cash, check or credit card.
Kansas Speedway will provide a lead car and vehicles will be paced at 60-65 mph.
3 Laps around the track.
Groups of 25-30 vehicles will go out at a time.
If heavy rain occurs, hot laps will be delayed until weather clears.
Kansas Speedway holds the right to refuse anyone on to the track.
1. Must have a valid driver’s license.
2. Must be properly insured.
3. Absolutely no use of alcohol or drugs.
4. No burnouts anywhere on property.
5. Responsible for ensuring all passengers are wearing seatbelts.
1. Must be street legal.
2. No RV’s, motorcycles or tractor trailers.
3. Must be properly insured and tagged.
4. All tires must be in good condition.
5. No leaky vehicles.
1.5 miles long
15 degree banking on turns
10.4 degree banking on the frontstretch
5 degree banking on the backstretch
55 feet wide
- Update on the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Standings
- Times for Kansas Speedway's 2017 NASCAR Races Set
- Great Options Remain For Adding To Your Race Day
- Jeff Gordon Coming Out of Retirement -- At Least For Two Races
- Part 2: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase