Pinto Stampede comes to Kansas Speedway
The Pinto Stampede, made up of Pinto owners, collectors and enthusiasts from across the country, are making their way across America to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Ford Pinto. As the Stampede makes its way from Colorado to Pennsylvania, they rolled into Kansas and made a stop for a memorial service at Ft. Riley and then headed to Kansas City to make some celebratory laps around Kansas Speedway. For a dollar donation, you can sponsor a Pinto for one mile and all donations go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project, visit www.pintostampede.com for all the details. The Stampede charges on across America - their next stop will be at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
- MARTIN TRUEX JR. LOOKS FOR STRIKE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY HOSTING NASCAR NIGHT RACES MAY 6-7
- MLB AND KANSAS CITY ROYALS HALL OF FAMER GEORGE BRETT NAMED GRAND MARSHAL
- MARTIN TRUEX JR. VISITING THE FINISH LINE, KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S FAN HOSPITALITY
- LEGENDARY ROCKER EDDIE MONEY TO PLAY GO BOWLING 400 PRE-RACE CONCERT