Pinto Stampede comes to Kansas Speedway
The Pinto Stampede, made up of Pinto owners, collectors and enthusiasts from across the country, are making their way across America to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Ford Pinto. As the Stampede makes its way from Colorado to Pennsylvania, they rolled into Kansas and made a stop for a memorial service at Ft. Riley and then headed to Kansas City to make some celebratory laps around Kansas Speedway. For a dollar donation, you can sponsor a Pinto for one mile and all donations go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project, visit www.pintostampede.com for all the details. The Stampede charges on across America - their next stop will be at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead
- Gordon and Keselowski Have at It in Texas
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas