Pinto Stampede comes to Kansas Speedway
The Pinto Stampede, made up of Pinto owners, collectors and enthusiasts from across the country, are making their way across America to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Ford Pinto. As the Stampede makes its way from Colorado to Pennsylvania, they rolled into Kansas and made a stop for a memorial service at Ft. Riley and then headed to Kansas City to make some celebratory laps around Kansas Speedway. For a dollar donation, you can sponsor a Pinto for one mile and all donations go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project, visit www.pintostampede.com for all the details. The Stampede charges on across America - their next stop will be at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015
- Drowning Pool Playing 98.9 The Rock's Low Dough Show at Kansas Speedway
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Joey Logano Trains with MLS Champs Sporting Kansas City
- YEAH! JOE NICHOLS PERFORMING PRE-RACE CONCERT AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY