Pinto Stampede comes to Kansas Speedway
The Pinto Stampede, made up of Pinto owners, collectors and enthusiasts from across the country, are making their way across America to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Ford Pinto. As the Stampede makes its way from Colorado to Pennsylvania, they rolled into Kansas and made a stop for a memorial service at Ft. Riley and then headed to Kansas City to make some celebratory laps around Kansas Speedway. For a dollar donation, you can sponsor a Pinto for one mile and all donations go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project, visit www.pintostampede.com for all the details. The Stampede charges on across America - their next stop will be at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400