Kansas Speedway Makes Final Preparations for a History Making Weekend
Crews are putting the finishing touches on the race track grounds for the inaugural NASCAR Sprint Cup Series spring weekend at Kansas Speedway. The O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event, the series’ 400th start, is just five days away.
Sunday’s STP 400 at Kansas Speedway, the first of two Sprint Cup Series races this year, is sure to be an action packed event as local drivers, Carl Edwards, Jamie McMurray and Clint Bowyer seek to claim their first Sprint Cup Series victory at their home track.
If you haven’t got your tickets for this historical weekend, you may purchase them by calling 866-460-RACE (7223) or by visiting www.kansasspeedway.com. Parking at Kansas Speedway is always free and fans may bring a 14x14x14-inch soft-sided cooler filled with their favorite food and beverages.
- STAGE LENGTHS ANNOUNCED FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR RACES
- Playoff Hopes Abound for NASCAR XFINITY and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers
- 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Expectations
- Drivers In New Places: Rookie of the Year Candidates
- Clint Bowyer Looks For Relevancy in 2017