Biffle Wins Again
No controversy in this one for Greg Biffle.
With the sun shining brightly and plenty of fuel, Biffle took his second trip to victory lane at Kansas Speedway in the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods on Oct. 3, 2010. The win was also Biffle's second of the season.
"We're not going to give up, we're going to go hard each weekend and do our best," said Biffle.
In 2007, Biffle edged hometown hero Clint Bowyer in a race that ended in the darkness with Biffle low on fuel. Today, there was no question if Biffle would cross the finish line first as he finished seven seconds ahead of second-place Jimmie Johnson. With the second place finish, Johnson took the points lead as he tries for his fifth straight championship.
"It's way too early to think about the points. You just can't let your guard down," said Johnson.
Rounding out the top five was Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon -- all former Kansas Speedway winners.
Racing returns to Kansas Speedway in 2011 with two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and a NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
- MARTIN TRUEX JR. LOOKS FOR STRIKE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY HOSTING NASCAR NIGHT RACES MAY 6-7
- MLB AND KANSAS CITY ROYALS HALL OF FAMER GEORGE BRETT NAMED GRAND MARSHAL
- MARTIN TRUEX JR. VISITING THE FINISH LINE, KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S FAN HOSPITALITY
- LEGENDARY ROCKER EDDIE MONEY TO PLAY GO BOWLING 400 PRE-RACE CONCERT