KANSAS SPEEDWAY TICKET OFFICE ANNOUNCES WEEKEND HOURS
With the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods and the Kansas Lottery 300 just two weeks away, the Kansas Speedway ticket office has announced weekend hours, starting this weekend.
The ticket office will be open Sept. 18-19 and Sept. 25-26 from 9 AM – 2 PM for fans to purchase tickets or pick up any Will Call tickets.
Kansas Speedway tickets for Sept. 30 – Oct. 3, 2010 events are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE(7223) or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com, including weekend tickets for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods on Oct. 3, 2010 and the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 on Oct. 2, 2010 are available. 2010 Kansas Speedway ticketholders will have the first opportunity to purchase 2011 tickets, which will go on sale after the October race weekend.
Tickets for O’Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day on Oct. 1, 2010 are also on sale.
The Kansas Lottery 150 ARCA Racing Series presented by RE/MAX and Menards is set for Thursday, Sept. 30. Fans can bring a non-winning Kansas Lottery ticket for free admission. Fans 18 and under are free.
Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring one 6x6x12-inch soft-sided cooler into the grandstands with their favorite food and beverages.
- Kahne Looking Forward to May Night Race at Kansas Speedway
- Shooter Jennings to Play Pre-Race Concert at Kansas Speedway
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500