KANSAS SPEEDWAY VISITS GENERAL MOTORS PLANT
Kansas Speedway staff will be at the Fairfax (Kansas City, Kan.) General Motors plant on Tuesday, Sept. 14 selling tickets for the upcoming race weekend (Sept. 30 – Oct. 3) at Kansas Speedway. The Kansas Speedway show car will also be on hand for photo opportunities.
Kansas Speedway staff will be available from 6 AM – 9:30 AM and again from 1:30 PM – 3 PM.
The Fairfax Assembly plant has 3,953 employees and is home to the all-new Chevy Malibu, launched in 2007, and the all-new Buick LaCrosse, launched in 2009. The Fairfax Assembly plant, which opened in 1987, produced its 10,000,000th car in August of 2005. The plant’s Buick LaCrosse was named 2010 MotorWeek’s Drivers’ Choice Award Winner for “Best Luxury Sedan.”
Kansas Speedway tickets for Sept. 30 – Oct. 3, 2010 events are on sale now by calling 866.460.RACE(7223) or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com, including weekend tickets for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods on Oct. 3, 2010 and the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 on Oct. 2, 2010 are available. 2010 Kansas Speedway ticketholders will have the first opportunity to purchase 2011 tickets, which will go on sale after the October race weekend.
Tickets for O’Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day on Oct. 1, 2010 are also on sale.
The Kansas Lottery 150 ARCA Racing Series presented by RE/MAX and Menards is set for Thursday, Sept. 30. Fans can bring a non-winning Kansas Lottery ticket for free admission. Fans 18 and under are free.
Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring one 6x6x12-inch soft-sided cooler into the grandstands with their favorite food and beverages.
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit