Upcoming Events at Kansas Speedway
In addition to racing, Kansas Speedway hosts events throughout the year. Here’s a look at some upcoming events this week.
• Kansas City, KS Chamber of Commerce Leadership Breakfast on June 25;
• Dirty Duo, a six-mile running and cycling event that includes an obstacle course. The competition is done in pairs and after each mile, one person on the team must complete an obstacle before the team can move on to the next mile. The race starts at 8 AM on June 26;
• TAKE A Ride motorcycle event sponsored by the Ali Kemp Foundation. The ride begins in Grandview, Mo. but will stop by Kansas Speedway at approx. 3 PM on June 26, where riders will take a break, have the opportunity to get their photo taken in Gatorade Victory Lane and watch motorcycle stunts on pit road. The Leawood, Kan. police department will also give a talk on motorcycle safety. The Ali Kemp Foundation TAKE Defense program was founded in 2005 to teach women the art of self defense.
• Local Chrysler dealers will be at Kansas Speedway on June 28 with their new Jeep Grand Cherokees. Dealers will do ride-a-longs with Richard Petty Driving Experience and then end the day with a three lap track cruise in the Jeep Grand Cherokees before heading to their next destination.
Also, the Kansas Speedway show car will be at the “Night on the Kaw” event in DeSoto, Kan on Saturday, June 26.
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now for the Oct. 2-3 weekend that includes the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods and the Kansas Lottery 300. Tickets are also on sale for O’Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day on Oct. 1. Tickets can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com. Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans can bring in a 6x6x12-inch soft sided cooler with their favorite food and beverages.
Don’t miss out on the Kansas Lottery 150 ARCA Series race on Sept. 30. Fans can bring a non-winning Kansas Lottery ticket for free admission. Fans under 18 are free.
- LANDON CASSILL ADDED TO THE FINISH LINE HOSPITALITY SCHEDULE
- BRAD KESELOWSKI ADDED TO THE FINISH LINE HOSPITALITY SCHEDULE
- MARTIN TRUEX JR. LOOKS FOR STRIKE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY HOSTING NASCAR NIGHT RACES MAY 6-7
- MLB AND KANSAS CITY ROYALS HALL OF FAMER GEORGE BRETT NAMED GRAND MARSHAL