Kansas Governor Signs Bill at Kansas Speedway
Kansas Governor Mark Parkinson held a ceremonial bill signing on May 26 at Kansas Speedway for the T-WORKS bill, now House Bill 2650. The bill is a 10-year, $8.2 billion Transportation Works for Kansas program. The bill will allow transportation projects that had been placed on hold to continue.
In a recent issue of Reader’s Digest, Kansas highway’s were ranked No. 1 in the country based on safety statistics, pavement condition, bridge condition, congestion-urban freeway, and congestion-urban lane miles.
The bill is also expected to provide a boost to the state economy, as well as, provide tens of thousands of jobs.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400