Kansas Governor Signs Bill at Kansas Speedway
Kansas Governor Mark Parkinson held a ceremonial bill signing on May 26 at Kansas Speedway for the T-WORKS bill, now House Bill 2650. The bill is a 10-year, $8.2 billion Transportation Works for Kansas program. The bill will allow transportation projects that had been placed on hold to continue.
In a recent issue of Reader’s Digest, Kansas highway’s were ranked No. 1 in the country based on safety statistics, pavement condition, bridge condition, congestion-urban freeway, and congestion-urban lane miles.
The bill is also expected to provide a boost to the state economy, as well as, provide tens of thousands of jobs.
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas
- Kyle Busch Conquers Kansas Speedway, Wins Kansas Lottery 300
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives