Wizards Player Takes Fast Way Around Kansas Speedway
For his first visit to Kansas Speedway, Kei Kamara had a fast trip around the facility.
"I've been really excited about it," said the Sierra Leone native. "When I started changing, I started to get some butterflies."
Taking part in the IndyCar Experience, Kamara took some laps around Kansas Speedway, averaging around 160 m.p.h.
"That was a great experience," said Kamara. "If Kansas Speedway ever needs me to do something like that again, I'm in."
The Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 field takes to the track on Friday, April 30 for practice and qualifying.
- Jeff Gordon Coming Out of Retirement -- At Least For Two Races
- Part 2: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Part 1: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Tony Stewart Looks to Reclaim Championship Form in Final Season
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series