Wizards Player Takes Fast Way Around Kansas Speedway
For his first visit to Kansas Speedway, Kei Kamara had a fast trip around the facility.
"I've been really excited about it," said the Sierra Leone native. "When I started changing, I started to get some butterflies."
Taking part in the IndyCar Experience, Kamara took some laps around Kansas Speedway, averaging around 160 m.p.h.
"That was a great experience," said Kamara. "If Kansas Speedway ever needs me to do something like that again, I'm in."
The Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 field takes to the track on Friday, April 30 for practice and qualifying.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence