Wizards Player Takes Fast Way Around Kansas Speedway
For his first visit to Kansas Speedway, Kei Kamara had a fast trip around the facility.
"I've been really excited about it," said the Sierra Leone native. "When I started changing, I started to get some butterflies."
Taking part in the IndyCar Experience, Kamara took some laps around Kansas Speedway, averaging around 160 m.p.h.
"That was a great experience," said Kamara. "If Kansas Speedway ever needs me to do something like that again, I'm in."
The Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 field takes to the track on Friday, April 30 for practice and qualifying.
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead