Kansas Entertainment Hosts Over 100 Design Services Groups
Kansas Entertainment, a 50/50 joint venture between International Speedway Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: ISCA; OTC Bulletin Board: ISCB) (“ISC”) and Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) (“Penn”), hosted over 100 design services groups as part of its community outreach meeting to local and regional businesses. The meeting was designed to provide information on the types of non-specialized design services that will be required for the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
The initial phase of the new facility, budgeted at $386 million, would include a 100,000-square-foot casino floor with capacity for 2,300 slot machines and 86 table games, a high-energy lounge and a variety of dining and entertainment options. Additional project phases including a hotel, expanded gaming space, a spa, convention center and entertainment retail district, have been master planned as well.
In addition to the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, ISC has committed to petitioning NASCAR for a second Sprint Cup Series race to be held at Kansas Speedway, building a road course at Kansas Speedway and committed two free track side billboards to the State of Kansas to promote tourism.
- Tony Stewart Looks to Reclaim Championship Form in Final Season
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series
- Rookie Chase Elliott on Cusp of Officially Breaking Out
- TIME, NETWORK CHANGE FOR KANSAS LOTTERY 300 ON OCTOBER 15
- Blackberry Smoke Returning to Kansas Speedway for Hollywood Casino 400
Please check back for upcoming events at Kansas Speedway