Kansas Entertainment Releases Hollywood Casino At Kansas Speedway Design Concept
Kansas Entertainment, a 50/50 joint venture between International Speedway Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: ISCA; OTC Bulletin Board: ISCB) (“ISC”) and Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) (“Penn”), today released a design concept for the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway. The new facility, which is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2012, will overlook Turn 2 of Kansas Speedway.
The initial phase of the new facility, budgeted at $386 million, would include a 100,000-square-foot casino floor with capacity for 2,300 slot machines and 86 table games, a high-energy lounge and a variety of dining and entertainment options. Additional project phases including a hotel, expanded gaming space, a spa, convention center and entertainment retail district, have been master planned as well.
In addition to the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, ISC has committed to petitioning NASCAR for a second Sprint Cup Series race to be held at Kansas Speedway, building a road course at Kansas Speedway and committed two free track side billboards to the State of Kansas to promote tourism.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400