Price Chopper, Kraft Foods Renew Sponsorship at Kansas Speedway
Kansas Speedway announced today that Price Chopper and Kraft Foods have renewed their sponsorship of the facility’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods, scheduled for Oct. 3, 2010.
“We’re excited to have Price Chopper and Kraft Foods return as sponsors for our NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “They were great partners of ours last year and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them.”
Tony Stewart won the 2009 Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods holding off Jeff Gordon, who was making a bid for his third victory at Kansas Speedway. Stewart passed Greg Biffle, who had dominated the race, with 30 laps remaining to win his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway.
Starting with the 2010 season, fans can purchase a weekend only ticket that includes the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods and the Kansas Lottery 300. Individual tickets for the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and the Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 are also available. Fans can also purchase a season ticket that includes all four races and the new Kansas Speedway Track Pass that will allow access to driver introductions and Sprint FanWalk prior to each Sunday race.
- Green Bay Packers Wide Receiver Jordy Nelson Ready to Pace the Field at Kansas Speedway
- NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES DRIVERS LOOKING FORWARD TO NIGHT RACE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Carl Edwards Throws a Fastball, Ready for Kansas Speedway
- New Menu Offerings at Kansas Speedway this May