Broadcast Set for Road Runner Turbo Indy 300
Kansas Speedway Announces Time, Broadcast for Road Runner Turbo Indy 300
Kansas Speedway announced today that the Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 on May 1, 2010, which is running for the first time in May, will be broadcast on ABC with coverage starting at 12:30 PM CT.
“Our fans have asked for an earlier start time for our IZOD IndyCar Series race and we worked with both the series and broadcast partners to secure an earlier time,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “The IZOD IndyCar Series has put on a great show at Kansas Speedway in the past and we’re looking forward to being a part of the month of May for the first time.”
Tickets for all Kansas Speedway races go on sale Dec. 15. Fans have several ticket options for 2010, which include purchasing individual tickets for the Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 (May 2, 2010), purchasing a weekend-only package for the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods (Oct. 3, 2010) and Kansas Lottery 300 (Oct. 2, 2010), or purchasing a season ticket that includes all of these races and the new Track Pass that allows fans access to driver introductions, Sprint FanWalk and the opportunity to sign the start/finish line for each Sunday event.
To purchase Kansas Speedway tickets, call 866.460.RACE or log onto www.kansasspeedway.com. Kansas Speedway continues to offer free parking and allows fans to bring in a 6x6x12-inch soft-sided cooler with their favorite food and drink.
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit