Reminder: Kansas Speedway Will Implement New Smoking Policy Effective in 2010
Kansas Speedway announced that the facility will implement a new smoking policy in 2010 that will ban smoking in the grandstands and all enclosed areas of the speedway.
“In an effort to continue to make Kansas Speedway the best guest experience in motorsports, we’ve made the decision to put into effect a new smoking policy that will prohibit smoking in the grandstands and enclosed spaces,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “Our 2009 renewal process has ended and I wanted to make sure fans would be able to make renewal decisions based on this new policy, which is why it won’t be effective until 2010.”
Kansas Speedway will allow smoking in 2009 and asks that fans be considerate of those around them.
- Daytona 500 Features Redemption, Youth and Historical Significance
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY SEASON TICKET HOLDER HEADED TO DAYTONA 500
- STAGE LENGTHS ANNOUNCED FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR RACES
- Playoff Hopes Abound for NASCAR XFINITY and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers
- 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Expectations