Reminder: Kansas Speedway Will Implement New Smoking Policy Effective in 2010
Kansas Speedway announced that the facility will implement a new smoking policy in 2010 that will ban smoking in the grandstands and all enclosed areas of the speedway.
“In an effort to continue to make Kansas Speedway the best guest experience in motorsports, we’ve made the decision to put into effect a new smoking policy that will prohibit smoking in the grandstands and enclosed spaces,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “Our 2009 renewal process has ended and I wanted to make sure fans would be able to make renewal decisions based on this new policy, which is why it won’t be effective until 2010.”
Kansas Speedway will allow smoking in 2009 and asks that fans be considerate of those around them.
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas
- Kyle Busch Conquers Kansas Speedway, Wins Kansas Lottery 300
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives