Kansas Speedway Announces 2010 Schedule
Kansas Speedway officials announced today the facility will host all three national NASCAR series and the IndyCar Series in 2010, marking the 10th anniversary of the facility.
“We’re excited to have all four series returning to Kansas Speedway for the 10th consecutive year,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “Each series brings its own unique style of racing to our facility and our fans show each year how much they love racing by supporting Kansas Speedway and our races.”
Kansas Speedway will host the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400 on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 on Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010, the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 on Saturday, May 1, 2010 and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 on Sunday, May 2, 2010.
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership
- DRAG RACING COMES TO KANSAS SPEEDWAY WITH OPERATION OCTANE