Kansas Speedway Announces Drivers for Victory Club
First two drivers confirmed for Q & A sessions
Kansas Speedway announced today the first two drivers confirmed to take part in the Victory Club, Kansas Speedway’s fan hospitality that benefits the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and two-time Kansas Speedway winner Jeff Gordon will be making his first visit to the Victory Club during the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods weekend for a fan question and answer session.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver and Kansas native Clint Bowyer has confirmed he will be stopping by Victory Club for a question and answer session with fans. This will be Bowyer’s second visit to the Club.
Additional drivers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Fans must have a grandstand ticket to purchase tickets to the Victory Club.
For more information about the Victory Club or to purchase tickets, call Doc Shobe at 913.328.3317.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
No Results Found