Kansas Speedway Announces Drivers for Victory Club
First two drivers confirmed for Q & A sessions
Kansas Speedway announced today the first two drivers confirmed to take part in the Victory Club, Kansas Speedway’s fan hospitality that benefits the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and two-time Kansas Speedway winner Jeff Gordon will be making his first visit to the Victory Club during the Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods weekend for a fan question and answer session.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver and Kansas native Clint Bowyer has confirmed he will be stopping by Victory Club for a question and answer session with fans. This will be Bowyer’s second visit to the Club.
Additional drivers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Fans must have a grandstand ticket to purchase tickets to the Victory Club.
For more information about the Victory Club or to purchase tickets, call Doc Shobe at 913.328.3317.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence
No Results Found