Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government of
Wyandotte County’s Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Manager of Compliance Marketing and Communications Latoria “Torrie” Chinn has been appointed Chair of the Contract Fairness Board by Unified Government/Kansas City, Kan. Mayor/CEO Joe Reardon.
The newly created seven-person board will advise the Wyandotte County Administrator and Coordinator on project goals for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE) participation in construction contracts and will make recommendations for improvements to the MBE and WBE program. The board will also be responsible for goal setting, advice, appeals and intervention for the MBE and WBE program.
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership
- DRAG RACING COMES TO KANSAS SPEEDWAY WITH OPERATION OCTANE