Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government of
Wyandotte County’s Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Manager of Compliance Marketing and Communications Latoria “Torrie” Chinn has been appointed Chair of the Contract Fairness Board by Unified Government/Kansas City, Kan. Mayor/CEO Joe Reardon.
The newly created seven-person board will advise the Wyandotte County Administrator and Coordinator on project goals for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE) participation in construction contracts and will make recommendations for improvements to the MBE and WBE program. The board will also be responsible for goal setting, advice, appeals and intervention for the MBE and WBE program.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY