Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government of
Wyandotte County’s Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Manager of Compliance Marketing and Communications Latoria “Torrie” Chinn has been appointed Chair of the Contract Fairness Board by Unified Government/Kansas City, Kan. Mayor/CEO Joe Reardon.
The newly created seven-person board will advise the Wyandotte County Administrator and Coordinator on project goals for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE) participation in construction contracts and will make recommendations for improvements to the MBE and WBE program. The board will also be responsible for goal setting, advice, appeals and intervention for the MBE and WBE program.
- Shooter Jennings to Play Pre-Race Concert at Kansas Speedway
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit