Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government of
Wyandotte County’s Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Manager of Compliance Marketing and Communications Latoria “Torrie” Chinn has been appointed Chair of the Contract Fairness Board by Unified Government/Kansas City, Kan. Mayor/CEO Joe Reardon.
The newly created seven-person board will advise the Wyandotte County Administrator and Coordinator on project goals for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE) participation in construction contracts and will make recommendations for improvements to the MBE and WBE program. The board will also be responsible for goal setting, advice, appeals and intervention for the MBE and WBE program.
- STAGE LENGTHS ANNOUNCED FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR RACES
- Playoff Hopes Abound for NASCAR XFINITY and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers
- 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Expectations
- Drivers In New Places: Rookie of the Year Candidates
- Clint Bowyer Looks For Relevancy in 2017