Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Chinn Named to Unified Government of
Wyandotte County’s Contract Fairness Board
Kansas Speedway’s Manager of Compliance Marketing and Communications Latoria “Torrie” Chinn has been appointed Chair of the Contract Fairness Board by Unified Government/Kansas City, Kan. Mayor/CEO Joe Reardon.
The newly created seven-person board will advise the Wyandotte County Administrator and Coordinator on project goals for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE) participation in construction contracts and will make recommendations for improvements to the MBE and WBE program. The board will also be responsible for goal setting, advice, appeals and intervention for the MBE and WBE program.
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives
- Allmendinger Visits Kansas City for Chase Across North America Media Tour
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015