Kansas Speedway, American Red Cross Partner for Blood Drive
Donating blood in Kansas Speedway's Media Center
Kansas Speedway and the American Red Cross have partnered for a Sept. 8 blood drive in Kansas Speedway’s media center from 1 PM – 7 PM.
“We look forward to working with the American Red Cross on this blood drive,” said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. “This is our third annual blood drive and we’ve been very happy with the turnout of blood donors each year and expect to have another great turnout this year.”
To keep with the racing theme, donors will make “pit stops” throughout their “race” at Kansas Speedway. The first pit stop will be at the registration desk. Stop two will include a member of the American Red Cross staff taking the donor’s information and history. Stop three is the blood donation, while stop four will consist of post-blood donation snacks. The final stop is where donors will receive a t-shirt and goody bag.
After completing their “race”, donors can practice their winning celebration in Victory Lane.
To register, visit https://www.givelife.org/index.cfm?hlc=KSSpeedway.
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series
- Rookie Chase Elliott on Cusp of Officially Breaking Out
- TIME, NETWORK CHANGE FOR KANSAS LOTTERY 300 ON OCTOBER 15
- Blackberry Smoke Returning to Kansas Speedway for Hollywood Casino 400
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES 2017 HALL OF FAME CLASS