Rookie Logano the youngest driver to win Sprint Cup race
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rookie Joey Logano brought the #20 Home Depot car to victory lane yesterday. This is the 19-year-old’s first win in the series, enabling him to carve his name into racing history as the youngest driver to ever win a Sprint Cup race.
The win came after a red flag stopped the field with Logano in the lead at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Logano is a member of Joe Gibbs Racing and drives the #20 Home Depot car. He will race along with the rest of the Sprint Cup drivers at Kansas Speedway this October.
Kansas Speedway ticket packages are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging on www.kansasspeedway.com. The 2009-2010 Ticket Package includes the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods on October 3-4, 2009, and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 in the spring of 2010.
- STATEMENT FROM ISC CEO LESA FRANCE KENNEDY ON THE PASSING OF BETTY JANE FRANCE
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership