Rick Hendrick to appear on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'
Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports, will make an appearance on the Tuesday, May 19, 2009, edition of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." The episode is entitled "Heroes in Hard Times."
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" is produced in Chicago by Harpo Productions Inc. and syndicated to 214 domestic stations by CBS Television Distribution Group and to 143 countries by CBS Paramount International Television. It has been the No. 1-rated talk show for 22 consecutive seasons.
Visit www.oprah.com for local listings. In the Kansas City area, Oprah airs at 4 p.m. CST.
See Rick Hendrick's team of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Mark Martin race the rest of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Kansas Speedway this fall. Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now. The 2009-2010 Ticket Package includes the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Price Chopper 400 presented by Kraft Foods on October 3-4, and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 in the spring of 2010. Call 866.460.RACE or visit kansasspeedway.com for tickets today.
- Shooter Jennings to Play Pre-Race Concert at Kansas Speedway
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit