IndyCar two-seater visits Prairie Village
On Tuesday afternoon, Time Warner Cable visited two customer homes with surprise rides in a street-legal Indy car with Arie Luyendyk Jr., former IndyCar Series and Firestone Indy Lights driver.
Time Warner Cable, the official sponsor for the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 at Kansas Speedway, wanted to reward these two lucky customers for the loyalty they’ve shown to the company.
Don’t miss any of the race action when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 return to Kansas Speedway April 25 – 26. Then October 3 – 4, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take center stage. Visit kansasspeedway.com or call 866.460.RACE for tickets or more information.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence