IndyCar two-seater visits Prairie Village
On Tuesday afternoon, Time Warner Cable visited two customer homes with surprise rides in a street-legal Indy car with Arie Luyendyk Jr., former IndyCar Series and Firestone Indy Lights driver.
Time Warner Cable, the official sponsor for the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 at Kansas Speedway, wanted to reward these two lucky customers for the loyalty they’ve shown to the company.
Don’t miss any of the race action when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 return to Kansas Speedway April 25 – 26. Then October 3 – 4, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take center stage. Visit kansasspeedway.com or call 866.460.RACE for tickets or more information.
- Jeff Gordon Coming Out of Retirement -- At Least For Two Races
- Part 2: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Part 1: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase
- Tony Stewart Looks to Reclaim Championship Form in Final Season
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series