IndyCar two-seater visits Prairie Village
On Tuesday afternoon, Time Warner Cable visited two customer homes with surprise rides in a street-legal Indy car with Arie Luyendyk Jr., former IndyCar Series and Firestone Indy Lights driver.
Time Warner Cable, the official sponsor for the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 at Kansas Speedway, wanted to reward these two lucky customers for the loyalty they’ve shown to the company.
Don’t miss any of the race action when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 and the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 return to Kansas Speedway April 25 – 26. Then October 3 – 4, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take center stage. Visit kansasspeedway.com or call 866.460.RACE for tickets or more information.
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony